Business & Corporate Law
Documents That Don’t Hold Up The Deal, But Hold Up In Court
General Corporate Matters
Our commercial and business law services range from formations of partnerships, LLCs, and corporations to buy-outs, asset sales, stock purchase agreements and dissolutions. We serve a wide range of clients including sizable corporations, partnerships, family businesses and not-for-profit companies and act as General Counsel for most of our clients. We handle a full range of corporate legal matters for our business clients, including intellectual property and technology licensing, shareholder agreements, employment practices and other issues regarding corporate governance.
When litigation is necessary, our clients benefit from our substantial experience in representing businesses in commercial disputes in state and federal courts.
If you own or manage a business, the threat of a lawsuit can often take your attention away from what you do best – running your business. From negotiations to trial and appeal, the business law attorneys at the Law Offices of Andrew L. Crabtree, P.C. are dedicated to obtaining the best possible results for our business clients.
Our strength in litigation contributes greatly to our ability to draft your critical documents so that they stand up to scrutiny and protect your interests throughout the life of your business.
- Business Organization and Formation, including LLCs, Corporations, and Not-For-Profits
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Brokerage Agreements
- Equity Incentive Plans
- Franchise Agreements
- Intellectual Property Licensing
- Joint Venture and Strategic Partnership Agreements
- Partnership, Operating & Shareholder Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Stock Purchase Agreements
- Franchise Law
- Gasoline Service Station Law
With first-hand experience as general counsel for leading companies, our attorneys have a unique perspective in representing clients in a broad range of commercial transactions, including:
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Employment & Severance Agreements
- Entertainment Agreements
- Indemnification Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Loans & Credit Facilities
- Manufacturing & Supply Agreements
- Production Agreements
- Sales and Distribution Agreements
- Sales Representative and Consulting Agreements
- Term Sheets, Memoranda of Understanding, and Letters of Intent